FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PURCHASE & SHIPPING
What if I am unsure what size to order?
We have set out a sizing guide chart to assist you called "about the fit". This section will show you what sizes our product comes in along with some special notes to help you select the best size ‘TOP’ and ‘BOTTOM’ pieces to suit your body.
If you would like any further help, please feel welcome to e-mail us at email@example.com and our friendly staff will happily assist you.
What payment options are available?
We accept payments from PayPal and all major credit/debit cards.
What are the shipping rates?
We provide EXPRESS shipping through FedEx.
- Australian based customers shipping is a flat rate of $15AUD.
- For international customers in all other regions shipping is a flat rate of $30AUD.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Our express shipping service takes between 3-5 business days.
Once your order has been received you will be notified within 24 hours by e-mail that your order has been processed. Once your order has been dispatched and is on its way, you will be notified by e-mail with a tracking number.
If you have not received a tracking number within the above mentioned timeframe please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A ‘STREET’ address must be provided clearly, we cannot send your order to a ‘PO BOX’ address.
- Your order upon delivery will require a signature, please be mindful of this and ensure that the delivery address you have provided is attended within business hours.
- Although rare, delays can occur due to courier or customs processing.
Are there any extra taxes or duties that I will have to pay?
According to the country your order is being shipped to, you may be subject to and liable for any import duties, customs charges and taxes.
- We cannot calculate or advise on these costs as charges are regulated by your destination country and vary from country to country and will be due on or around the time of delivery.
- We kindly recommend that you seek information from your local customs office if you are unsure of what these charges may be.